Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 5-Day 6-Day 7-Day 8-Day 9-Day 10

Well I am not great at doing this daily blogging.
Here is the rest of the week so far.
Day 5: met at gym with Anna - did lots of leg work out- not sure if I will be able to do any dancing tonight for a New year's Eve wedding.
Day 6: Happy New Year! Did dance with my hubby. Also spent 35minutes on treadmill today.
Day 7: Back to work (work at a school) snowing here in the New England- unable to go to gym- did some situps, squats, and jumping jacks at home.
Day 8: Snowed in - did laundry- 3 loads -will try to get to gym- street still not plowed out at 11am.
Day 9:  Freezing here - did not venture out- tried to do as many exercies I could remember on my own.
Day 10: Shoveled driveway and walkway for 30 minutes.
Promise to self- tomorrow at the gym for an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Not too bad at remembering all those workouts! What about your favorite skip-it?!!! Maybe I'll see you on Google Hangouts for a workout in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete